If you have a completed Shopify Store but need it ready for the search engines to start ranking your pages better, you need on-site Shopify Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Shopify Search Engine Optimization is a must to help increase your sales on google and other third party market places. The cost is calculated on how many SKUs or barcodes you have in your store.
Calculating # of SKUs: 3 coloured T-shirts in 4 sizes is 12 SKUs.
What do you get with on-site Shopify Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- researched keywords
- title tag updates
- description updates
- alt tags for all images on your site (including keywords)
- homepage content optimized for your keywords
- suggestions on how to improve
- 50% Deposit to start the project
- 50% remaining payment upon completion
The typical turnaround time for completion is 3 weeks.
If your store contains +10,000 SKUs ask for a quote (+SEO quote)