Setup your cart to be integrated with the Google Merchant Center. Your cart products need certain information on each individual product you wish to create an ad for or to have that product in the google marketplace. Info on the Shopify - Google Sales Channel here. For eligible stores selling in the United States, products synced to Google Merchant Center using Shopify's Google channel can appear in relevant Google Shopping tab search listings for free.
I will create and upload that data and setup the channel to start creating Google Smart Shopping campaigns directly from your cart. You set the daily budget and it runs itself with artificial intelligence based on your SEO and Google specific data to display your ads across the google network. Your setup cost is based on how many SKUs or Barcodes you have in your Shopify store.
I am also including management of the Google Search Console with this package.
*All products without this information will show as "Pending" in the google sales channel. Your product pages are still spidered by googles search engine for organic search. Having this setup will speedup that process.
*Google ads will only display for products with inventory.
Client must provide:
- connected google merchant account as a sales channel
- all products must have Titles, Descriptions, Prices, Images, SKUs, UPC codes
- completed shipping & tax settings
- completed SEO on all SKUs (products)
- website must clearly show; mailing address, phone number, email address (Contact forms aren't counted as a contact method by Google.)
- signature for a service contract of the project
- signature on final approved project
- all SKUs setup according to the google guidelines to be approved for googles merchant store and google ads
- The following fields will be filled out in your shopify store: Google Product Category, Gender, Age Group, MPN, AdWords Grouping, AdWords Labels, Condition, Custom Product, Custom Label 0, Custom Label 1, Custom Label 2, Custom Label 3, Custom Label 4
- update to shipping settings if they do not meet requirements
- Google Search Console Management (formally Webmaster Tools)
Does NOT include:
- Connection to additional sales channels
- Guarantee that your ads or listings will produce revenue from the google ad network
- 100% payment to start the project